- How to use camera
- How to upload photos to Moon Health
- Taking pictures from WINDOWS computer
- Taking pictures from MAC Computer
How to use camera
1- Connect a camera to your Computer
2- Remove blue label
3-Turn On flash lights by clicking “Power” button
4- Using the Camera with a Protective Sleeves
- Place the sheath, paper side down, on a flat surface.
- With the camera window facing down, sheath blue tab should be up side, insert the camera all the way into the sheath between the sheath’s white tab and blue tab.
- Hold the sheath in place on the camera by gently pressing the white tab against the camera with your thumb or finger.
- Pull the blue tab on the front of the sheath straight down away from the camera until the paper backing is pulled away. Discard, leaving the clear plastic sheath on the camera.
- Adjust the sheath if necessary. The end should be tight to prevent fogging or blurring of the image.
How to upload photos to portal
1- Login to portal.moonhealth.com
2- Go to “Dental report” page
3- Click Upload
4- Upload your photos and submit.
5- Your pictures are send to dentist. Your report will be ready to view less than 24 hours
For Windows users:
You can use windows camera app or our application.
A- For our application; follow the link below
B- For Windows camera app: You need to
- Open the Camera app.
- Swipe in from the bottom edge to see the app commands. If you’re using a mouse, right-click within the app.
- Select Change camera.
- Click Photo icon to take pictures
- To see your new photo, select Start > Photos and then choose the Collection you want to see.
For MAC users:
You can use Photo Booth app
1- Connect a camera to your MAC
2- Open Photo Booth. There are a couple ways you can quickly open Photo Booth:
- Click the Go menu from the desktop and select Applications. Find Photo Booth in the Applications folder.
- Click the Search button in your menu bar, type photo booth, and press ⏎ Return.
3- Click the Camera menu. You’ll need to select “USB CAMERA” to use with Photo Booth.
4- Line up your shot in the Photo Booth window. You’ll see the image from your intraoral camera in the Photo Booth window. Move camera until your shot is lined up correctly.
5- Click the Camera button. The countdown will begin at the bottom of the screen.
6- Take your picture. When the countdown completes, the screen will flash and your picture will be taken.
7- Take pictures as much as possible for all your teeth and mouth
8-Drag a photo from the timeline to quickly save it. After taking a photo or video, you’ll see it appear as a thumbnail at the bottom of the window. You can click and drag this to your desktop or any open folder to quickly save it.
9- Click File → Export to save images. If you want to select where an image is saved, or change the format, you can use the Export menu.
- Browse for where you want the file to be saved, give the file a name and choose the format, then click Export.